Friday, January 17, 2014

Blog Post #1

I have heard horror stories about EDM 310, including that it consumes all your time and does not leave any time for any other subjects. I can see where other students think this. EDM 310 requires nine hours of work each week outside of the classroom. My biggest fear is that I will not have the nine hours a week to complete the required projects. It will be the most difficult part of this class. The planned solution for setting aside the time is to work on it every night for about an hour and a half. I will try and treat this class like an every day routine. EDM 310 is different from any other class I have taken at the University of South Alabama due to the fact it is project based learning. All the other classes I have taken had a professor lecturing the material to the students. In EDM 310 the students are teaching themselves and the professor is there for the students if they need help. I had questions until I read over the material provided.

Manage your time wisely.

2 comments:

  1. "I am positive that I will learn all that I need to know in EDM 310. " That should work quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I too have the fear of time management. Setting aside time each night and making this class a daily habit is a great idea, I may try that myself. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete