Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Post

My name is Jennifer Dennison. I was born and raised in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. I lived in Charleston, South Carolina for about a year and Las Vegas, Nevada for about a year. No matter where I have moved to I have always come back to my hometown. I absolutely love living in Ocean Springs. I love spending time with my family, whether we are playing a board game or just watching a movie together. I started attending University of South Alabama because it is an excellent university. I live close to University of Southern Mississippi and attended for a semester, but I did not think the university was the right choice for me, so I transferred to University of South Alabama.

I live with my wonderful husband and three of our amazing children. I brought one child to the family and he brought three. Unfortunately one daughter lives with her mother in Virginia. We love spending time together just hanging out having family time. I am thirty-two years old, so I have out grown the going out stage of my life. My life is far from boring though. I am a full-time student and a part-time employee at a local pharmacy. I love working with children and want to make a difference in a child's life. The children are our future and they have the chance to change the world. This is my husband and I.This is my husband and four children.

No comments:

Post a Comment