Saturday, April 26, 2014

April C4K

Maurice

The first C4K I was assigned to, was Maurice's Blog. He is a year six student at Pt England school in Auckland, New Zealand. Maurice's last blog post was about his time at school camp. He had a good time. They went kayaking and ate corn fritters. I left a comment stating that it sounded like he had a good time at his school camp. I enjoy kayaking as well. I am thinking about purchasing a kayak, so I can go kayaking in the bayou. I think it would be a great weekend adventure.

 Kayaking is an adventure.

Latu

The second C4K I was assigned to, was Latu's Blog. She is a year four student at Pt England school in Auckland, New Zealand. Latu's last post was a Chromebook Reflection chart. She had questions listed in one column and the answers listed in another column. One question the was listed was "What did I find most interesting?" Her answer was she was more interested in maths. I left a comment stating that math is my favorite subject. I have enjoyed math from learning addition to learning how to solve equations. Math requires a lot of focus and hard work.

Math requires focus.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jennifer,
    As someone who is also studying to become math teacher someday, I found your post to be interesting, and I learned about some other unique ways that technology can be incorporated into a math classroom. I definitely hope to create my own math videos for my students someday so they will be able to have access to their different lessons at home! Great post, and great job with your research. Keep up all of the great work!

    ReplyDelete