Sunday, March 16, 2014

Blog #8

After researching 21st Century learning and communicating tools, I discovered several tools that would be very useful as an educator. The first tool is Etherpad. Etherpad is a tool that allows you to work collaboratively on the same document. Several people can edit the document in real time. It is very similar to Google Docs. Another tool is Animoto. Animoto is a tool that allows you to make videos. This tools is similar to iMovie. Educators can use this tool to make videos to use in their lesson. The most useful tool I found is Khan Academy. This website is a wonderful tool for educators. Khan Academy is a database where you can learn anything about math, science, chemistry, and physics. It also has practice tools that the students can use to practice what they have learned.

 Khan Academy is a wonderful tool for educators to use.

1 comment:

  1. Very good post, these seem like useful tools to use in the classroom. I ran across Animoto as well when I was searching for useful tools to use. Did you try setting up or using Etherpad? Is it any easier or harder to use than Google Docs? I resource that I found when I was searching was Teachers Pay Teachers. This is an awesome website that offers activity sheets and other material that you can share with other teachers around the world.

    ReplyDelete